GETTING THE MOST OUT OF A WORKSHOP
Hey ladies and gents!
Time is ticking away, getting closer to my upcoming Wedding Calligraphy Workshop and I'm so excited about what this class is bringing to the table.
As many of you know, I offer a variety of classes ranging from my two day workshop covering lettering & calligraphy, my one day calligraphy workshops, and then I also teach Illustration & Design over at CCS. This class is a bit different. Wedding Calligraphy. It's a totally different beast and I can't wait to teach y'all some valuable skills for this industry. I've been getting quite a few emails from students asking whether or not this is the right class for them or if they should wait and sign up for a different course structure.... Keep reading below for my tips on if you should or sign up for this class of if you should choose a different course...
SIGN UP FOR MY WEDDING WORKSHOP IF:
• You want to learn the very basics of calligraphy
• You want to gain intermediate or advanced skills in calligraphy
• You want to understand the ins and outs of wedding calligraphy
• You want to learn the process of designing invitations and stationery using calligraphy
→ Sign up here.
SIGN UP FOR MY 2 DAY CRASH COURSE IF:
• You want to learn the basics of both calligraphy and lettering using a variety of tools
• You want to gain intermediate skills in calligraphy AND lettering
• You want to learn about composition, hierarchy, and alphabet design
→ To hear where I'll be teaching this course next, sign up with my newsletter below.
Also, if you have any additional questions - please reach out to me directly at mollyjacques [at] gmail.com. Can't wait to meet everyone and see how you grow in your calligraphy and lettering skills! To see my previous workshops, check out the "Workshops" section here on my blog.